Sunday, May 2, 2010

The mila interview

The Mila Interview tototototooooooooooooooooo
Here are some questions for her...

*How old are you? - 4 years old

my question milas answer
*What is your favorite thing to do on weekends? - sleep in my owners closet, eat in the kitchen and stare out the window

*Do you have any siblings? - yes my big sister Lola and Goldy the gold fish {my little brother}

*What do you want to be when you grow up? - a invisible avatar cat

*Do you like to wach tv? - yes i like to watch youtube videos subject: funny cats

*Favorite books? - Jenny and the Cat Club

*** What do you do when your mom or dad or sister are not home? - i like to go thru my mom and dads closet {same with my sister} and here is the funny part - i wear the clothes ... hahahaha
but the hard part is - i can't figure out how to get the clothes back on the hanger ; )

THIS HAS BEEN A OFFICAL MILA INTERVEIW
by:lola lemonedes stam

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun with you yesterday, and thanks for my treats! Tys says Thanks, too. Nancy loves her new socks- she sure needed them. You couldn't see under her boots, but she had one of Tims socks on, and her other sock had a big hole in the toe! You and your mom must be psychic!
    See you soon.
    Love,
    Serena

    ReplyDelete