Monday, May 10, 2010

bali buzz news

I'm so sorry that I did not pick up I was so busy on Friday,Saturday or Sunday please forgive me:(

One of my best friends, Kyla - lives in Bali,Indonesia in Asia. I was so lucky to visit her this past summer. Kyla has a cat that had 3 kittens this summer - here is a picture of the kittens in a basket.



The funny thing is that the white kitten - Puti - who is now older and bigger just had kittens of her own.

Here are two pictures of the kittens that Kyla sent me.

Kyla says "this was just few days after they were born. the moms put them inside an old pot of alon's. i am not sure who put the ruler in there. my guess is that it was mr. manu" (mr manu is her 2 year old brother)

Kyla says "Puti, one of the mamas, on duty for both mamas... they have totally been co raising their babies. we have no idea which cat gave birth to which kittens. we can only guess by the color schemes... but who knows..."

Another adventure story by lola lemonedes stam

No comments:

Post a Comment