Sunday, April 18, 2010

Do you guys want to know something I write poems here is a poem I wrote for Easter:

Easter Poem by Lola Stam

I saw a red Robin yesterday

He chirped
He chirped
He chirped

I chirped
I chirped
I chirped

I picked up a flower that looked like a hazelnut branch from the heavens above
The robin saw it so he flew to it and when we touched nose to beak we became very close

We flew to the moon
We even wrote a poem:
Water flows from clouds from above
I only see your tears my love

So on Easter I will buy a nest
He loved it
I put it on my tree and we became best friends since

The end

The writer Lola Stam

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lola,
    I loved your poem---it sounds like a great rock and roll song!
    XXX
    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem Lola

    Now when I see a Robin I think of you. I see a lot of Robins. You have a lot of friends.

    XO Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay lo i did not no you wrote peoms

    ReplyDelete